Volunteering can be very rewarding: it’s a great way to meet new people, gain new or use existing skills, get experience and make a big difference to your community.
We rely on the support of a fantastic team of volunteers, and we’re always on the lookout for people to help with our administration and support our lawyers and caseworkers. We need people who can help with things like:
- welcoming clients at the reception desk and on the telephone
- directing telephone calls to members of staff and taking messages
- talking to new clients to get an understanding of the help they need
- booking client appointments, interpreters and interview rooms
- providing administrative support to solicitors and caseworkers, including writing letters and statements
We’re looking for people who are available for at least one full day a week for a period of at least six months (days and time to be agreed).