Open: 9.30am-5pm Mon-Fri

Immigration law

Home Services Immigration law

How we can help:

Our immigration law advice clinic is available as a telephone service. It is run every fortnight on a Wednesday evening. Call us on 020 7538 4909 to see if we can help and make an appointment.

We help people fleeing persecution overseas to be granted asylum in this country. We help to reunite families separated by international borders. We help women escape violence at home.

We can help with things like:

  • Asylum claims and appeals
  • Entry clearance
  • Applications for leave to remain in the UK
  • Domestic violence
  • Victims of trafficking
  • Judicial Review

European Union Settlement Scheme:

The EU Settlement Scheme allows EU citizens and their family members to continue to live, work and study in the UK after the UK’s exit from the European Union. Here’s the Home Office Guidance on the subject.

The deadline for most people to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme was 30 June 2021 but, in some cases, you can apply later than this. These include:

  • People who have ‘reasonable grounds’ for missing the deadline
  • People who applied for pre-settled status before the deadline, and need to apply for settled status
  • Family members joining EU nationals who were resident in the UK by 31 December 2020

Making an application under the scheme is straightforward for many people and involves only three things:

  • prove your identity
  • show that you live in the UK
  • declare any unspent criminal convictions

But for some people, applying is more complex. For example, you may need advice if:

  • You cannot obtain a valid passport or national ID card
  • You were in a relationship with an EU citizen, but this has ended
  • You have children who might have a claim to British citizenship
  • You have criminal convictions

We can help with these more complex cases.

If you are vulnerable or at risk of not being able to apply to the scheme without our help, we may be able to help you free of charge. Contact us to see if we can help.

You can also find information and guidance here:


Contact us by phone or email to see if we can help you and make an appointment.

Useful links: