How we can help:
We help make sure people get the welfare benefits they are entitled to. They include some of the most vulnerable members of society who are fearful and desperate after losing their only source of income.
We provide specialist advice, assistance and representation on all aspects of welfare benefits law to residents of Tower Hamlets, including:
- Income Support (IS)
- Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Carer’s Allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Pension Credit
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- Universal Credit
We offer help with appeals, and representation at first and second tier tribunals, but we can’t help with form-filling.
Contact us by phone or email to see if we can help you and make an appointment.